Saturday, May 3, 2008

Enchanted Potions

I have signed up for a new company called Enchanted Potions! My website is not yet set up, but will be soon! It is a terrific company. I will post the website as soon as I get it.

Photobucket


Enchanted Potions creates luxurious handmade soaps and bath products that will
have you coming back for more!

With a large variety of products and over 90 fragrances to choose from, you'll have as much fun choosing them as using them.

Pamper yourself with such fabulous bath products as Mystical bath salts, Our divine Garden Sprite soaps, fragrant Moonmist shower gel and heavenly Stardust bubble bath. Personalize our products by combining scents or with a special label for a gift!



:) Jen

CraftyMomof3- I have done the research for you!
http://www.craftymomof3.com

No comments: