Monday, June 22, 2009

Brand New! Happy Shopping!

As a busy mom my self I know how hard it is to manage everything. I always seem to have myself going in 50 different directions. With the economy in the state it's in right now, finding the best deal on any product is difficult and since time is a limited commodity in my house, finding that deal is not always easy. I have found those deals for you and put them all in one place. Please check out my new shopping blog. I will update with all the best deals on the web. Please subscribe so you will never miss out! Don't waste your time searching for the next great deal!

Crafty Mom of 3's Shop 'til U Drop!

Here's a peek of the deals that are waiting for you!
20% off at Puritan's Pride. Use code TAP20PT at checkout. Valid 6.21.09 to 6.27.09
This offer can pair with Free Shipping over $50 (no code)

Get 15% off orders at Limoges Jewelry.com Enter Code: EMERALD at checkout. Hurry offer expires 6.30.09!

:) Jen

CraftyMomof3- I have done the research for you!
Gifts for all occasions!
http://www.craftymomof3.com

No comments: