Thursday, August 13, 2009

REALLY great deals good til August 28th.

Great deals in our Summer Ending Sale.

Click here to view.

Offers are not available online. Email/Party Orders Only.

Contact me at CraftyMomof3@my2.tupperware.com

GREAT Online Deals. Order right off my site.

Cook and serve, all in one container $24.50
Summer Fruit of the Season Tumbler Set $24.50

Don't forget to check my site for the great back to school sales that end 8/14!!!!

Don't miss out!


Also for your back to school needs, check out LabelDaddy! They offer wash and peel labels for all your kids stuff! I just found this site and I am loving it!




Click here to go to LabelDaddy.com and label the things you love

:) Jen

CraftyMomof3- I have done the research for you!
Gifts for all occasions!
http://www.craftymomof3.com

No comments: