Tips For Best Results With Microwave Rice Maker
When used properly, the Microwave Rice Maker will provide you and your customers with perfect rice every time. In addition to the ease of cooking with the product, the shorter cooking time in the microwave with the Microwave Rice Maker lets you save energy and money.
However, it is critical to carefully follow the product insert's cooking instructions. Improper use of the product can lead to poorly cooked rice, damage to your Microwave Rice Maker and could cause burn injuries.
Please be aware of the following:
- ONLY USE OR YOUR MICROWAVE RICE MAKER IN MICROWAVES THAT HAVE BOTH "HIGH POWER" AND "MEDIUM POWER" SETTINGS. YOU WILL BEGIN COOKING ON THE "HIGH POWER" SETTING BUT YOU MUST LOWER TO "MEDIUM POWER" FOR THE SECOND PART OF THE COOKING TIME.
- NEVER LEAVE YOUR MICROWAVE RICE MAKER ON THE "HIGH POWER" SETTING FOR MORE THAN 20 MINUTES.
- NEVER USE A CONVECTION SETTING WHEN USING A MULTI-FUNCTION MICROWAVE. YOU MUST SET TO A MICROWAVE-ONLY SETTING PRIOR TO USE.
- NEVER USE ANY TYPE OF FAT SUCH AS BUTTER, LIQUIDS CONTAINING FAT SUCH AS MILK, OR OILS IN THE MICROWAVE RICE MAKER. ONLY USE WATER FOR COOKING RICE.
- LET RICE STAND FOR 5 MINUTES AFTER COOKING IS COMPLETED. QUINOA MUST STAND FOR 15 MINUTES.
- WHEN COOKING BROWN OR WILD RICE, FOLLOW THE GENERAL COOKING RECOMMENDATIONS FOUND ON THE PACKAGE FOR THESE TYPES OF RICE.
Tupperware Home Page