Friday, October 29, 2010

Last Chance to get these nifty Tupperware gadgets for 40%!

I got this from my upline today and thought I would pass it on1 If anyone has an order email me through my contact form.

Baked Alaska

Your mouth will be watering and wanting to get the Whip n Prep for this recipe!

Make brownies in the stack cooker in microwave 2-3 minutes.

Turn out on a oven dish, stone or something that will go in oven

Freeze/mold your ice cream in the jello-mold

When Ice Cream is really frozen again, turn out on your brownie layer.

Beat 4 egg whites in the whip n prep, add some sugar,

I use splenda  (in no time peaks will form).

Spread this over your ice cream and put under broiler till it browns.

Ice cream WILL NOT melt.

This is one more super desert

Have I got you hungry yet?

Remember today is last day for the sale of Whip N Prep for $31.50 tomorrow will be back to price of $52.50

The Whip n Prep, beats 27 times faster than electric mixer, you will be so amazed.
I make whip cream a lot and it is sooooooooooooo good
BannerFans.com

No comments: